Let’s do a WOOHOO Wednesday!
Today, we are going to CELEBRATE all of you AWESOME mama-preneurs (thank you Desiree Wolfe for that term). So, maybe you are wondering why I would celebrate YOU, right? You feel overwhelmed. Your business is not where you want it to be. The house is a mess. Dinner is take out most nights. You feel like a failure OR that it was a lie – that you could have it all!
I am here to tell you that it is not a LIE! You can succeed in all areas of your life IF you give yourself PERMISSION to succeed. Sounds easy, right? It takes practice but it is possible.
As a mamapreneur, you wear mega hats and play many roles. To have it ALL, you have to find harmony in your life. WHY? Because we deserve and can have it all. Believe it or not, its not external but rather an internal experience. When we do the internal work, it will show externally in all we do.
Here are some tips that I found and practice (at least try to) to bring harmony into my life and business:
1. Practice GRATITUDE everyday. Just for couple minutes, set your day off on a positive note. Let the UNIVERSE know what are you thankful and grateful for.
2. Love what you do. Enjoy your journey and how you show up in the world every day.
3. Have a plan. Plan your day with intention, purpose and a vision of what you would like to accomplish in your personal life and business.
4. Have healthy boundaries. Establish the boundaries and limits in your personal life and business. Its important to enjoy your life and the work you do with your clients. This is still a work in progress for me.
5. Integrate your family in your business as much as you can. For those with kids, it important to explain and talk about what we do in our business. They may not always understand but I found it helps when they have an active part. They will feel proud to know that you are IMPACTING the world in a major way.
6. Delegate. Make sure that you get support for both your personal life and business. Delegate those things that you can give you extra time in your day to spend with your family or clients (doing what you love to do).
7. Flexibility. Life happens despite the best laid plans. We need to be flexible to shift things as they happen. Having some help and support systems in place really do help in this department.
8. SELF-CARE. We need to take are of ourselves in order to take care of others. It may be meditating or exercising in the morning, going for a walk, have lunch with our favorite friend, or having a conversation with someone you haven’t talked to in a long time. Something that fills YOUR cup.
Finding harmony is all about letting things flow too as much as possible. It means not having everything allocated on the balance scale but learning how to meld them all together. This way we can be present in the moment instead of worrying about how we are going to juggle the tasks before us.
What do you do to live a harmonious life?
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!