Let’s see if I can sum up this week….
- 24+ inches of snow courtesy of the blizzard known as Jonas
- A trip to the ER for a fractured right wrist courtesy of Jonas
- A Thirty One party shift courtesy of Jonas
- Two doctor appointments to to get the results from NUMEROUS tests
- A week of sales due to a Thirty One End of Season Clearance
- A DS BINGO event
Am I ready to have this end? YES!! I am also having brain freeze and have no real direction for today’s blog. So, I am just going to brain dump and see what happens…
I learned some important lessons this week:
- My hubby is a gift that I will always treasure. I am usually the one taking care of others. The proverbial care giver or wearing my Social Worker hat but not this week. My fall on Sunday night turned the tables and hubby became the care giver. He has been patient, understanding and kind. He waited until I asked for help before he jumped in to rescue me.
- My new found peace and confidence in my business allowed me to take a cancelled home party to a Zoom/catalog party, The result was a $750 party where the hostess got over $450 worth of product for $130. I learned that I can turn a cancellation into a successful party if I don’t just accept “I need to cancel” as an excuse.
- Persistence pays off when you are dealing with your health. For about 3 years, I have been complaining about multiple symptoms – memory loss, fatigue, sleeplessness, inability to lose weight or maintain my weight and just general aches and pains. Most of the time, it was just blown off by doctors siting just getting old. FINALLY, some one listened with hubby’s support we kept pushing. This week we got results – a subject for another blog.
- Having a home-based business allows me to make money no matter what the weather is like outside.
- The best laid plans need to be flexible in order to defeat the inner gremlins that want to turn you into a Negative Nellie.
So, did you have any AHA moments this week as a result of Jonas? What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!