The first week of a new month and I am excited… I have a new planner this year “A Passion Planner” and it is AMAZING. I haven’t quite got the hang of all of the benefits BUT I love that before I can move onto a new month, there are pages of reflection. The best part is that I have committed to completing these pages BEFORE flipping to a new month.
This year’s word is “CONFIDENCE” so I am focusing on all of the positives in my life. I am celebrating the good things that happen each week which keeps me moving forward.
The questions that really got me reflecting were:
- What was the most memorable part of the past month? Then describe how it felt.
For me, earning our incentive, Ready Set Sell – Level 2, was the best for me. WHY? Because when I started the month I had nothing on the calendar. It showed me that when I focus on my goal, I can accomplish anything. It felt AMAZING.
- What were the 3 biggest lessons you learned during the past month? I’m going to share just one.
The biggest thing for me is that I don’t want to work full-time or even part-time outside of the house. I worked ALOT of OT for my part-time job so not as much time was spent on my business. WRONG! I want my focus to be my business.
- Review your planner (or calendar) for the past month and assess your priorities. Are you happy with how you spent your time? If you aren’t happy, what steps can you take to change it this month?
If we want our life to be different, we need to do things differently. Somethings we can’t change – work, kids activities, etc BUT there are things that we can schedule in that will help us to reach our goals. One small step can make a difference and make that insurmountable goal become attainable.
- What or who are your grateful for this month? GRATITUDE!
I actually write down my gratitude every week and in some cases daily. It helps to keep Negative Nelly from knocking on my door
- Name 3 things you can improve on in the upcoming month? What are the concrete steps you will take to work towards those improvements.
For me: #1 is scheduling time for my business and sticking to it. #2 is follow-up with potentials to fill my calendar and #3 have faith that as I long as I am turning my business over to God, he will take care of things.
I challenge each of you to answer these questions as you reflect on the past month. Whether you are a mom juggling kids and a household OR have your own business OR going to school OR trying to lose weight OR maybe jugging all of these – we have all said “there is not enough time to do XYZ”.
Creating harmony in your life may be as simple as looking at your planner/calendar just a little different. Let’s plan out this month and stick to the plan.
Looking forward to hearing your responses and how things went.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!