Today’s recipe is courtesy of allrecipes.com. It got some rave reviews so I am going to try it too. Of course, I will be using soy crumbles instead of meat. 🙂
Prep: 30 minutes. Cooking: 30 minutes Serves: 12 Calories: 384 per serving
- 1 pound lean ground beef Ground Beef 80% Lean
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chili powder, beans, tomatoes and soup; mix well and heat thoroughly.
- Line a 13×9 inch dish with tortillas. Then make a layer with the meat mixture. Make another row of tortillas, then finish off with rest of meat mixture. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Love to hear from those of you who try this….
Hope you have a ThirtyOne-derful day!