Let’s keep it simple today….It is Monday morning and maybe you could use some inspiration. I love having quotes around my office that motivate me to keep going when I struggle, what about you? What is your motivation to keep moving forward on those tough days?
If you feel like you are stuck – personally or in your business, maybe you will get some value from these quotes.
1. “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” ~ Zig Ziglar.
2. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
3. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
4. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
5. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
6. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
7. “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.” – Napoleon Hill
8. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kyosaki
9. “If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.” – Robert Kyosaki
10. “Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn. Don’t work for money. Work for knowledge.” – Robert Kiyosaki
11. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!” – Robert Kiyosaki
12. ”You will make some mistakes but, if you learn from those mistakes, those mistakes will become wisdom and wisdom is essential to becoming wealthy.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Which one inspires you? Share your favorite inspirational quote with us..
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!