The first day of September AND just before the start of a LONG holiday weekend. Some may be getting ready for a road trip while others are getting their car cleaned out and ready for a new school year.
Here are some tips that may keep your car clean and tidy….
2. TWO OPTIONS for keeping food on laps and off the floor. Either a shower caddy OR a Double Duty Caddy.
3. Keep groceries intact with the help of totes.
6. Use a squeegee and a water bottle to get rid of unwanted animal hair in your backseats.
8. Use an old toothbrush to remove gunk from seats, on dashboard or from cup holders.
9. Need an easy “small” trash bag for the car? Use the Littles Carry All with those little handle bags that you get from the dollar store or Walmart (to clean up after puppies or put diapers in). Two mini binder clips to hold the bag in place. The handles are great just grab it tie it up and throw it out-nice clean car.
What is your best tip for keeping your car clean and tidy while you are playing mom taxi? Share with us.