I haven’t tried this one yet but it is on the list for the upcoming week…
Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 30 minutes Calories: 513
- 8 ounces rotini pasta (can substitute with gluten free)
- 1 pound lean ground beef (can substitute with ground turkey)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni (or crumbled sausage)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef with onion until beef is brown.
- Drain. Combine beef mixture with spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and cooked pasta and pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
Yummy goodness with some leftovers….
Why not freeze them to have lunch one day for work? Pack your lunch in one of ThirtyOne’s many thermal lunch totes. My favorite is the LunchBreak Thermal. This s the perfect size to fit standard food storage containers, so it is a great lunch bag for work, school or just a day spent running around town. It also makes a great snack and drink bag for trips to the pool or beach. I love it can be personalized with your favorite icon or just your name. It is approx. 8.5”H x 9″L x 6″D (15″L at top opening)
Have a recipe you would like to share? Share it with us, everyone always loves a new recipe to try.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!