I LOVE this Weight Watchers Recipe when I am craving something sweet without using ALL of my points. Let’s make some before the HOT summer weather comes or you can make it and put it in the refrigerator.
Rich and delicious, and so easy to prepare. One square is all you need to satisfy a sweet tooth. It is 3 PointsPlus Value for 1 cube.
Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 5 min Serves: 36
1 spray(s) cooking spray
1 2/3 cup(s) sugar
2/3 cup(s) fat free evaporated milk
2 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, or light butter
12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
14 large marshmallow(s)
- Coat an 8- X 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine (or butter); bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into thirty-six 1 1/3-inch squares and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
- Store fudge in refrigerator. Or freeze for a firmer consistency.
Headed out and about? Want to carry a treat with you? Use the NEW Cool Clip Thermal Pouch from Thirty One.
This clip on thermal is ideal for carrying snacks. It easily attaches to a backpack, bag or tote. Also works well to hold medicine, sunscreen, makeup or small electronics. Approx. 8”H x 11.25”L x 3”D.
The best part is this thermal is part of the June customer special at Thirty One. Spend $35 and get this thermal for half price. How awesome is that?
Share your favorite recipes with us. I love hearing from my readers.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!