I LOVE S’more! I remember sitting at my best friend’s house in the summer, letting the kids make s’mores in the fire pit. Of course, they were also a favorite treat when we were camping when I was a kid.
Being a Weight Watcher, I would love to have them more often but the problem is I can’t stop at just one. One turns to two and then two… you see where I am going with this, right?
I was so excited to see this recipe from Hungry Girl – not only is it low in points (calories) but I can make then any time at HOME! You can bet I will be stocking up on the ingredients…
Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 15 minutes MAKES 6 SERVINGS
1/6th of recipe (1 mini pie): 149 calories, 6g total fat (2g sat fat), 128mg sodium, 20.5g carbs, 2.5g fiber, 8g sugars, 3.5g protein. SmartPoints® value 6*
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup light whipped butter or light buttery spread
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
3 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
2 packets no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup mini marshmallows
2 graham crackers (1/2 sheet), finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 6 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- To make the crust, pulse oats to the consistency of coarse flour in a small blender/food processor.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter for 20 seconds, or until melted.
- In a large bowl, combine ground oats, melted butter, and remaining crust ingredients. Mix until uniform with the consistency of wet sand.
- Evenly distribute mixture among the 6 cups of the muffin pan, using your hands or a flat utensil to firmly press and form the crusts. Press it into the edges and up along the sides.
- Bake until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and set oven to broil.
- Evenly distribute 1 tbsp. chocolate chips among the crusts (1 tsp. per crust). Top with marshmallows and remaining 1 tbsp. chocolate chips.
- Cook until marshmallows have melted and lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
Want the perfect way to travel with your S’more supplies? Try the Perfect Party Set. An entertaining wonder! This thermal keeps your food warm or cool on your way to the party, with two compartments sized to fit 9” x 13” pans. Approx. 6″H x 16.25″L x 10.25″D (expanded)
Hope you have a ThirtyOne-derful day!