I am so excited to try this recipe…Thank you Hungry Girl for another YUMMY treat. If you’re crazy about those fried ravioli appetizers you find at restaurants, this recipe is gonna be a game changer…
Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 15 minutes MAKES 4 SERVINGS
1/4th of recipe (4 ravioli): 195 calories, 6.5g total fat (4g sat fat), 580mg sodium, 21.5g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 12.5g protein SmartPoints® value 7*
3/4 cup light/low-fat ricotta cheese
3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 tsp. chopped garlic
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp. salt
Dash ground nutmeg
16 small square wonton wrappers (stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the supermarket)
1/2 cup marinara sauce with 3g fat or less per serving
- To make the filling, in a medium bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients except wonton wrappers and marinara sauce.
- Lay one wonton wrapper flat on a clean, dry surface. Spoon about 1 tbsp. filling into the center. Moisten all four edges by dabbing your fingers in water and going over the edges smoothly. Fold the bottom left corner to meet the top right corner, forming a triangle and enclosing the filling. Press firmly on the edges to seal.
- Repeat to make 15 more ravioli. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Working in batches as needed, place in the air fryer cooking basket in a single layer.
- Set air fryer to 392 degrees. Cook until golden brown, 3 – 4 minutes.
- Place marinara sauce in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until hot, about 30 seconds.
- Serve ravioli with sauce for dipping.
Oven alternative: Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 12 minutes, carefully flipping halfway through.
Do you have a yummy recipe you would like to share with us? We love to highlight new items and try new things.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!