Today’s recipe is from my amazing Weight Watcher’s Leader, Michelle. I am grateful for Michelle’s encouragement and inspiration as I walk my weightless journey.
SmartPoints™ value: 1 Servings: 8
1 medium uncooked spaghetti squash
1 medium uncooked onion(s)
1 medium uncooked zucchini
1 medium yellow summer squash
2 clove(s) garlic clove(s)
15 oz canned diced tomatoes
½ cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
½ cup(s) fresh mushroom(s)
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut spaghetti squash in half. Take out seeds. Roast cut side down in 350 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- Chop vegetables and saute in non stick pan, sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Season to taste (salt, pepper, Italian seasoning).
- Spray 11×13 pan with non stick cooking spray. Scoop out cooked spaghetti squash to cover bottom of the pan. Add sauteed vegetables to the top of the spaghetti squash.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake approximately 20-25 minutes at 350.
If there should be any leftovers…. You will want to take them for lunch the next day in one of Thirty One’s thermals.. Try my favorite, the Going Places Thermal.
The Going Places Thermal has a spacious compartment for lunch and snacks as well as a water-resistant thermal lining. The crossbody strap is ideal for taking snacks on the go for long walks, hikes, or any time when you just need your hands to be free to carry other items. A zip-around closure keeps contents sealed and protected, while an interior mesh pocket and exterior flat pocket provide extra storage spaces for other items like cell phones or keys. Holds up to 10 lbs.! Monogramming and personalization options available. It is 8”H x 9”L x 5.5”D
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!