Thank you to a fellow Thirty One sister who shared these! As many prepare for another night of celebrating, be sure to remember these things:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have one friend who seems to have it all together. The woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be THE woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. It alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!