- 1¼ cup almond flour/meal
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1½ teaspoons Splenda or preferred sugar substitute
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 ounce packet sugar-free lime jello
- 1 teaspoon key lime or lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, butter and sugar until mixture is crumbly.
- Press into the bottom of pan and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens and soft peaks forms.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and zest and mix until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
Thank you Kacie for sharing this YUMMY recipe with us. Be sure to check out Kacie’s Facebook Page. Younique’s mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward.
Kacie says this about “why” she became a part of Younique: I love makeup that makes me feel confident and doesn’t irritate my skin. That’s why I’m proud to be an independent presenter with Younique! Whether you’re a makeup beginner or pro, I invite you to come get dolled up along side me!
I am not a HUGE makeup person but I will tell you I LOVE the Beachfront Bronzer.
So whether you are looking for some awesome cosmetics or skin care, be sure to check out her website.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!