Entire recipe: 272 calories, 8.5g total fat (3.5g sat fat), 633mg sodium, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 2.5g sugars, 40.5g protein Freestyle™ SmartPoints® value 2*
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 10 minutes MAKES 1 SERVING
5 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlet
Dash each salt and black pepper
1/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
3 tbsp. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
4 slices turkey pepperoni (optional: roughly chopped)
Optional seasonings: additional salt and black pepper
Optional toppings: crushed red pepper, fresh oregano
- Evenly pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook chicken for 3 – 4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the sauce, combine these ingredients in a small bowl: crushed tomatoes, garlic powder, and onion powder. If you like, add salt and pepper. Mix well.
- While still in the skillet, top chicken with sauce, and sprinkle with cheese. Top with pepperoni.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes, or until sauce is hot and cheese has melted.
Why not make extra for lunch this week? Freeze the leftovers and enjoy them heated up with your favorite side salad. No better way to take lunch to work but in a Thirty One Thermal. Did you know ThirtyOne had a NEW Crossbody Thermal Tote?
One of our most popular personal lunch thermals is now a crossbody! Stay on-trend at the office or school with our fashionable and functional Crossbody Thermal Tote cooler bag. Webbed handles plus a long, adjustable strap give you three ways to carry your snacks and drinks in style. Or give it as the perfect teacher’s gift! Choose personalization to make it even more special. AND a steal at just $20
Have a recipe you want to share? Send me an email and if we use if in the blog, you will receive a FREE gift as a thank you.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!