- 3 eggs
- 3 cups fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small box of sugar free/fat free instant pudding (pick your favorite)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1tbsp sugar substitute (I used 3 packages of Stevia)
- Pinch of salt (I use Himalayan salt)
- Add eggs, vanilla, sugar and sale to a medium bowl and beat well.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding. Mix well
- Pour into a 8-9″ pie plate sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes
- Let good on counter completely (about 2 hours)
- Cover and refrigerate
I topped mine with fresh strawberries. When you cut it into 4 pieces, each piece is 1 point and chock full of protein. Makes a quick and easy breakfast or a filling snack. I’m going to try it with chocolate, add a little bit of chocolate sauce and a few crushed graham crackers and maybe even a few mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. It will raise the points but it will be a yummy treat on those days I am craving something sweet.
Judy (and I) used many of our Pampered Chef products to make this yummy treat. Check out these awesome products:
The Classic Batter Bowl to mix everything in.
The Small Mix N Scraper to mix the ingredients.
I took mine for breakfast on weigh in day because every Weight Watcher knows you don’t eat before weigh in, right? LOL. I used my Cool Clip thermal to keep it fresh and cool because the weather has been a little warm at the Jersey Shore. So many prints to pick from. The Cool Clip Thermal Pouch makes a great addition to any tote, bag or backpack when you need a little extra space or just need to keep items separated and easy to access. Great for snacks, sunscreen, medicine, make-up, valuables, cell phones, baby food, bug spray, first-aid supplies and many other items. Features a washable and wipeable thermal lining, exterior clip, zipper closure and front pocket.
Have a recipe you want to share? Send it to my email at HopeWs31@gmail.com.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!