- 3 eggs
- 3 cups fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small box of sugar free/fat free instant pudding (pick your favorite)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1tbsp sugar substitute (I used 3 packages of Stevia)
- Pinch of salt (I use Himalayan salt)
- Add eggs, vanilla, sugar and sale to a medium bowl and beat well.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding. Mix well
- Pour into a 8-9″ pie plate sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes
- Let good on counter completely (about 2 hours)
- Cover and refrigerate
I topped mine with fresh strawberries. When you cut it into 4 pieces, each piece is 1 point and chock full of protein. Makes a quick and easy breakfast or a filling snack. I’m going to try it with chocolate, add a little bit of chocolate sauce and a few crushed graham crackers and maybe even a few mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. It will raise the points but it will be a yummy treat on those days I am craving something sweet.Judy (and I) used many of our Pampered Chef products to make this yummy treat. Check out these awesome products: The Classic Batter Bowl to mix everything in. The Small Mix N Scraper to mix the ingredients.Be sure to check out her website for lots of other AMAZING Pampered Chef Products.I took mine for breakfast on weigh in day because every Weight Watcher knows you don’t eat before weigh in, right? LOL. I used my Cool Clip thermal to keep it fresh and cool because the weather has been a little warm at the Jersey Shore. So many prints to pick from. The Cool Clip Thermal Pouch makes a great addition to any tote, bag or backpack when you need a little extra space or just need to keep items separated and easy to access. Great for snacks, sunscreen, medicine, make-up, valuables, cell phones, baby food, bug spray, first-aid supplies and many other items. Features a washable and wipeable thermal lining, exterior clip, zipper closure and front pocket. Have a recipe you want to share? Send it to my email at HopeWs31@gmail.com.Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!