Thank you Theresa Viehmeyer from Lilla Rose for today’s yummy recipe…. Yes, we are coming into the season of all things pumpkin…
2 1/2 C White Chocolate (either chips or broken into pieces) divided
3/4 C Vanilla Wafer Crumbs (See instructions may double amount)
1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
6 ounces Cream Cheese
1/4 C Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Take 1/2 C of the White Chocolate and melt
- While chocolate is melting (careful it burns easy) mix crumbs, puree, cream cheese, sugar and spices – I found it easiest to use a Food Processor but if you need to a hand mixer or blender should work
- Add melted white chocolate to already mixed ingredients and blend again – let it go in the processor for a while. It take about 2-3 minutes for everything to combine well for the balls. TASTE. If you need more sugar add it.
- Place mix into a bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (can be longer but then cover)
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet
- Take out chilled dough and begin making balls by rolling (about) 1 heaping spoonful at a time
- Melt remaining white chocolate
- Dip balls into white chocolate and refrigerate to set.
- Store in fridge and serve when chilled
#1 – if dough is still “mushy” freeze for 15-30 minutes. You have to work fast and make the balls. I refrigerate the balls again before dipping in chocolate
#2 – if you don’t like the consistancy of balls at 3/4 C wafer crumbs add more wafer crumbs up to 1 1/2 C total of crumbs
Thank you Theresa for this yummy easy recipe. Check out this video about Lilla Rose and their uniquely awesome hair accessories. Be sure to shape with Theresa on her website by clicking HERE!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!