Thank you mostcatomom.com for this recipe..
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Weight Watcher SmartPoints: 5
This simple and delicious Keto Crustless Quiche will be your new keto breakfast favorite! Perfect for meal prep for breakfast on the go! I love the fact it is gluten free too!!!
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets – steamed and roughly chopped
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, crack eggs and stir briskly.
- Slowly pour in heavy whipping cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add in cheese, broccoli, and seasonings and stir until well combined.
- Pour into greased muffin tin or baking dish.
- Bake at 350* until cooked through and top begins to brown – approx 15 minutes in a muffin tin and 45 minutes in a baking dish.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Note* quiche will rise when baking but will settle as it cools. To save, seal tightly in the refrigerator.
Headed to a Sunday brunch or even a tailgating party… take these along in one of Thirty One’s popular thermal totes, the Perfect Party Set. The Perfect Party Set expands to hold two 9” x 13” casserole pans inside 2 interior water-resistant thermal compartments. Handle grips make it easy to carry, while the exterior zipper pocket can keep additional items like utensils, baking instructions and additional ingredients secure during transport. It’s the most convenient way to take your favorite casseroles, desserts, appetizers and more to your next family picnic, neighborhood cookout, celebration or camping trip!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!