I don’t know about you but I USED to struggle with finding the perfect wallet…. I would find one I thought I liked and then BAM, it wasn’t right. here are some tips on how to buy the best wallet for you this season. There are so many things to consider – the number of slots for cards, yah or nah on a coin purse, and will it fit my phone. There are zillions (okay, so it may be an exaggeration) of wallets out there with just as many features, styles, colors and sizes.
What is a girl to do?
Thirty-One to the rescue! Here is a fun quiz to guide you toward which type of wallet best fits your needs – and your style.
#1 Which word best describes your personal style?
#2 Be honest: How much stuff does your wallet need to hold?
- Just my ID, credit cards and cash.
- Just essential cards – and my phone, of course!
- Umm…just call me George Costanza.
#3 How do you plan to wear your wallet?
- Tucked into my purse (although a wristlet option would be nice)
- Crossbody to stand in for a purse and keep my hands free
- In my bag during the day, then as a sleek evening clutch
#4 Now let’s talk prints and colors:
- Make mine easy-care fabric in my favorite Thirty-One print.
- This is tough: I love Thirty-One’s prints AND their faux leather.
- Let’s go all out with pebbled faux leather and silver-tone hardware.
#5 Do you want the option to personalize your wallet?
- I could go either way on embroidery.
- My initial or monogram would be nice.
- My look already has PLENTY of personality!
#6 What’s your budget?
- Under $30. But I still expect great function and style!
- Under $40. So I’ll need it to be even more versatile than a typical wallet.
- Under $50. This is an investment in quality I’ll use season after season.
Mostly 1s: Perfect Cents Wallet
This classic, budget-friendly wallet in plenty of print choices is just the right wallet for you to buy! It may be small in size but it is big on functionality. The Perfect Cents Wallet features a zipper closure, roomy front and back zipper pockets, 10 credit card slots, four bill slots and an ID window. Made of canvas or cotton in some of our top Thirty-One prints with a polyester lining, this billfold makes a great companion piece for our coordinating totes and purses – or wear it alone as a fun clutch by adding a colorful Wristlet Strap.
Millennials know a thing or two about minimalism – it’s why you see so many sporting chic, simple crossbody wallets! You don’t need to buy a big purse to stay organized (and stylish) on the go: Choose our Call Me Crossbody wallet for hands-free fashion which is super functional. With credit card slots, an open center compartment for your smart phone and keys along with a magnetic snap closure to keep everything secure, your everyday essentials stay right at your fingertips. The detachable faux leather strap adjusts to wear over your shoulder or as a crossbody. Make your wallet special with embroidered personalization!
Mostly 3s: All About the Benjamins Wallet
It’s our #1-selling wallet for so many reasons! Our Customer-favorite fashion wallet is the perfect choice: tuck it into your handbag or add a Wristlet Strap for carrying all the essentials. The roomy All About the Benjamins has the silhouette of a classic billfold and holds 12 credit cards, with reinforced stitching and interior structure to prevent stretching. Choose from sophisticated solids to coordinate with your purse or tote – or share the fun of Thirty-One for the opportunity to shop exclusive Benjamins in our famous prints!
Post a picture of the wallet you would pick OR if you have a Thirty One wallet, on my Facebook business page for a chance to WIN!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!