Thank you to “The Staten Island Family” for today’s recipe. These yummy muffins are only TWO points on the Weight Watchers (WW) program. You are definitely going to want to give them a try. I’m still working on a gluten free version. I need to find a Kodiak-like mix which is gluten free. If anyone knows of one, please let me know!
Despite the newest health struggle and the restriction AGAIN to more things, I am trying to stick with my points. My goal is to get back to Weight Watchers soon (maybe by mid-June).
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Protein packed whole grain buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix 19 Points
- 1⁄4 tsp table salt 0 Points
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder 0 Points
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon 0 Points
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar-free syrup, maple flavor 1 Point
- 3 eggs 0 Points
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk 1 Points
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 0 Points
- 5 sprays Cooking spray 0 Points
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour batter evenly into the 12 muffin cup tins
- Bake for 17 minutes.
Once they are all done, you can freeze them individually for a quick easy on the go breakfast. Just take them out the night before OR zap them in the microwave to warm them up. You can drop one in ThirtyOne’s Cool Zip Snacker and take with you as you head out the drop. These are food safe and reusable. This cute thermal pouch has a zipper top and adorable critter design! Choose from our fun Pink Flamingo, snappy Crabby Claws or magical Mermaid Tail, plus our popular Shark and Unicorn! Snack in style all season long. They will only be available till the end of the month so be sure to grab yours NOW!
Let us know how you like the recipe. AND if you have a favorite recipe you want to share, if we use in our blog……….YOU will receive some FREE happy mail from ME! Share as many as you want, as often as you want.
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!