Check out this YUMMY and very simple Weight Watchers dessert. Believe it or not, even the people not doing WW (formerly Weight Watchers) love it.
Just a few simply ingredients and you have a yummy dessert for any party. Bet you might even have all of the supplies in your pantry already….
- 121 Box Reduced Fat Graham Crackers
- 2- 3 oz boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 4 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 container fat-free cool whip
- 1 -3 oz box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding
- Mix vanilla pudding with 3 cups of milk as per directions.
- Stir in 1 cool whip.
- Place 1 package of graham crackers in the bottom of 13 x9 pan.
- Top with half of the pudding, more Grahams, rest of pudding.
- Top with last of Grahams.
- Mix chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Spread on top of graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories – 48; Sodium – 61mg; Fat – 0.53g; Protein – 3g; Carbs – 7g; Fiber – 1.0g
Headed for a pool party? Want to take this to a family BBQ? Pack it up in a Thirty One Family Picnic Thermal. Make the most of the picnic season with this structured and spacious thermal. The Family Picnic Thermal’s Leak Lock® lining means you can add ice to this cooler bag to keep food and drinks cold. The frame around the top opening allows for easy access to food and drinks and even lets you turn this tote into a beverage bucket. Bring it with you to family gatherings, tailgates, trips to the beach, days on the boat, potlucks or camping. The hard bottom adds stability, and the exterior zipper pocket can hold utensils, napkins, sunscreen or other small items.
Share your favorite recipe with us and receive some “happy mail” from me! If you try one of our recipes, let us know what you think….
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!
I LOVE S’more! I remember sitting at my best friend’s house in the summer, letting the kids make s’mores in the fire pit. Of course, they were also a favorite treat when we were camping when I was a kid.
Being a Weight Watcher, I would love to have them more often but the problem is I can’t stop at just one. One turns to two and then two… you see where I am going with this, right?
I was so excited to see this recipe from Hungry Girl – not only is it low in points (calories) but I can make then any time at HOME! You can bet I will be stocking up on the ingredients…
Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 15 minutes MAKES 6 SERVINGS
1/6th of recipe (1 mini pie): 149 calories, 6g total fat (2g sat fat), 128mg sodium, 20.5g carbs, 2.5g fiber, 8g sugars, 3.5g protein. SmartPoints® value 6*
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup light whipped butter or light buttery spread
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
3 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
2 packets no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup mini marshmallows
2 graham crackers (1/2 sheet), finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 6 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- To make the crust, pulse oats to the consistency of coarse flour in a small blender/food processor.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter for 20 seconds, or until melted.
- In a large bowl, combine ground oats, melted butter, and remaining crust ingredients. Mix until uniform with the consistency of wet sand.
- Evenly distribute mixture among the 6 cups of the muffin pan, using your hands or a flat utensil to firmly press and form the crusts. Press it into the edges and up along the sides.
- Bake until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and set oven to broil.
- Evenly distribute 1 tbsp. chocolate chips among the crusts (1 tsp. per crust). Top with marshmallows and remaining 1 tbsp. chocolate chips.
- Cook until marshmallows have melted and lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
Want the perfect way to travel with your S’more supplies? Try the Perfect Party Set. An entertaining wonder! This thermal keeps your food warm or cool on your way to the party, with two compartments sized to fit 9” x 13” pans. Approx. 6″H x 16.25″L x 10.25″D (expanded)
Hope you have a ThirtyOne-derful day!