This YUMMY recipe is low carb AND it is gluten free! This recipe is from “All Day I Dream of Food”. The website is full of LOTS of recipe which are also paleo. There are some keto meal plans too. The directions are easy enough to follow….
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup unflavoured whey protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 3 tbsp cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325F and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
For the filling, combine the Swerve and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
For the cake, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, protein powder, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
Stir in the eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract. Add the almond milk and continue to stir until well combined.
Spread half of the batter in the prepared pan, then sprinkle with about two thirds of the cinnamon filling mixture. Spread the remaining batter over top and smooth with a knife or an offset spatula.
Bake 35 minutes, or until top is golden brown and a tester inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs attached.
Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon filling mixture. Let cool in pan.
For the frosting, beat cream cheese, powdered erythritol, cream and vanilla extract together in a small bowl until smooth. Pipe or drizzle over cooled cake.
Whether you are shopping for ingredients or headed to the beach….. Thirty One’s Fresh Market Thermal
is the answer! The Fresh Market Thermal
is a stylish, portable thermal large enough to hold two 9″x13″ casserole dishes. A must-have for family picnics, tailgating, trips to the beach, days on the boat, potlucks, grocery shopping or weekend camping. Its water-resistant Leak Lock®
thermal lining means you can add ice to this cooler bag to keep food and drinks cold. Need more room? The sides unsnap and expand to give you more space inside. Long handles allow you to carry it over your shoulder when you need to be hands-free. The Fresh Market Thermal
also features a zipper closure for securing contents and an exterior front pocket to hold other important items.
The best part is it is ON SALE for $15 with a $35 purchase. Be sure to check out my website at www.partywithHope.com.
This simple and delicious Keto Pizza Bake will win over your pizza loving family!
Weight Watchers Smart Points: 4
- 3 Large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 12 tbsp. Low carb Marinara sauce
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese (for WW use part skim cheese)
- 24 Pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the three chicken breasts in half lengthwise to create 6 pieces of chicken.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoon of garlic powder evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Add ½ teaspoon of basil to each side of the chicken breasts.
- Apply salt and pepper to taste to each side of the chicken.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet has come to temperature, add the chicken breasts. Sear them for 1-2 minutes on each side without moving, so that they get some good color.
- Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a casserole dish or other baking pan with high sides.
- Cover each piece of chicken breast with two tablespoons of a low carb marinara sauce. You can substitute this with any other low carb pasta or pizza sauce of your choosing, just make sure that sugar is not in the ingredients.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over top of the chicken breasts.
- Top each chicken breast with four slices of pepperoni.
- Bake the chicken for 30-40 minutes or until the toppings have browned, and the chicken is cooked through.
Have leftovers? Why not take them to work with you the next day? Why not try Thirty One’s NEW Lunch Break Thermal Ltd? I know the LunchBreak Thermal is NOT new but this style is…. You can elevate your style with one of our popular lunch thermals in sophisticated fabrics and finishes. Perfectly sized and styled for packing lunch and snacks for work or travel, our roomy insulated cooler bag has a water-resistant thermal lining, zipper closure, extended handle for ease of carrying and chic cotton fabrics. I love the feather personalization because it reminds me of angel wings…. What would your lunch tote say?
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!
Thank you mostcatomom.com for this recipe..
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Weight Watcher SmartPoints: 5
This simple and delicious Keto Crustless Quiche will be your new keto breakfast favorite! Perfect for meal prep for breakfast on the go! I love the fact it is gluten free too!!!
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets – steamed and roughly chopped
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, crack eggs and stir briskly.
- Slowly pour in heavy whipping cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add in cheese, broccoli, and seasonings and stir until well combined.
- Pour into greased muffin tin or baking dish.
- Bake at 350* until cooked through and top begins to brown – approx 15 minutes in a muffin tin and 45 minutes in a baking dish.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Note* quiche will rise when baking but will settle as it cools. To save, seal tightly in the refrigerator.
Headed to a Sunday brunch or even a tailgating party… take these along in one of Thirty One’s popular thermal totes, the Perfect Party Set. The Perfect Party Set expands to hold two 9” x 13” casserole pans inside 2 interior water-resistant thermal compartments. Handle grips make it easy to carry, while the exterior zipper pocket can keep additional items like utensils, baking instructions and additional ingredients secure during transport. It’s the most convenient way to take your favorite casseroles, desserts, appetizers and more to your next family picnic, neighborhood cookout, celebration or camping trip!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!