I LOVE spicy food (hot Mexican is my favorite) but I honestly am not big fan of “buffalo” or hot sauce. Weird, right?
Serves: 4 Prep: 20 min Cook: 50 min
2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes;
5 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes;
1 tbsp. paprika;
2 tbsp. garlic powder;
6 tbsp. hot sauce;
½ cup olive oil or melted ghee;
1 cup bacon, cooked and cut into pieces;
1 cup green onions, sliced;
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, combine together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sweet potatoes and chicken, and stir to coat.
- Empty the bowl into a casserole dish.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Add the green onions and bacon to the dish and place back in the oven for another 5 minutes to let all the flavors combine.
This would be a great casserole to take on the road or to the next pot luck supper. Keep it hot in Thirty One’s Perfect Party Set Thermal.
The Perfect Party Set expands to hold two 9” x 13” casserole pans inside 2 interior water-resistant thermal compartments. Handle grips make it easy to carry, while the exterior zipper pocket can keep additional items like utensils, baking instructions and additional ingredients secure during transport. It’s the most convenient way to take your favorite casseroles, desserts, appetizers and more to your next family picnic, neighborhood cookout, celebration or camping trip! Monogramming and personalization options available. Approximate size: 4”H unexpanded, 7”H expanded x 16.25”L x 10.25”D
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!