I am all about the Nachos but tend to stay away from them since they are usually REALLY high in points. Here is a yummy recipe from Hungry Girl I am going to make on my next football watching Sunday..
1/4th of recipe (6 loaded nachos): 152 calories, 4.5g total fat (2g sat fat), 299mg sodium, 10.5g carbs, 2g fiber, 6g sugars, 17g protein. Freestyle™ SmartPoints® value 2*
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 40 minutes MAKES 4 SERVINGS
8 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/8 tsp. salt
Dash black pepper
12 sweet mini bell peppers (each about 2 1/2 inches long)
1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
1/3 cup salsa
1/4 cup light sour cream
2 tbsp. chopped jalapeño pepper
1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet, and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken on the center of the foil, and sprinkle with seasonings. Cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, slice off and discard the stem ends of the bell peppers. Remove and discard seeds. Slice peppers in half lengthwise.
- Remove foil pack from the sheet, and spray sheet with nonstick spray. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Lay pepper halves on the sheet, cut sides down. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Flip bell pepper halves. Bake until soft, about 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut foil packet to release hot steam before opening entirely. Transfer chicken to a medium bowl. Shred with two forks.
- Thoroughly blot excess moisture from bell pepper halves. Arrange them on the center of the sheet. Top with shredded chicken, beans, and cheese.
- Bake until cheese has melted, about 3 minutes.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, jalapeño, and cilantro.
Want to take this yummy treat to your next tailgating party? Try Thirty One’s Perfect Party Set…The Perfect Party Set expands to hold two 9” x 13” casserole pans inside 2 interior water-resistant thermal compartments. Handle grips make it easy to carry, while the exterior zipper pocket can keep additional items like utensils, baking instructions and additional ingredients secure during transport. It’s the most convenient way to take your favorite casseroles, desserts, appetizers and more to your next family picnic, neighborhood cookout, celebration or camping trip!
Hope you have a ThirtyOne-derful day!
Thank you mostcatomom.com for this recipe..
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Weight Watcher SmartPoints: 5
This simple and delicious Keto Crustless Quiche will be your new keto breakfast favorite! Perfect for meal prep for breakfast on the go! I love the fact it is gluten free too!!!
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets – steamed and roughly chopped
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, crack eggs and stir briskly.
- Slowly pour in heavy whipping cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add in cheese, broccoli, and seasonings and stir until well combined.
- Pour into greased muffin tin or baking dish.
- Bake at 350* until cooked through and top begins to brown – approx 15 minutes in a muffin tin and 45 minutes in a baking dish.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Note* quiche will rise when baking but will settle as it cools. To save, seal tightly in the refrigerator.
Headed to a Sunday brunch or even a tailgating party… take these along in one of Thirty One’s popular thermal totes, the Perfect Party Set. The Perfect Party Set expands to hold two 9” x 13” casserole pans inside 2 interior water-resistant thermal compartments. Handle grips make it easy to carry, while the exterior zipper pocket can keep additional items like utensils, baking instructions and additional ingredients secure during transport. It’s the most convenient way to take your favorite casseroles, desserts, appetizers and more to your next family picnic, neighborhood cookout, celebration or camping trip!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!
Thank you Hungry Girl for this yummy recipe…
Nutrition Info: 207 calories, 4g total fat (<0.5g sat fat), 247mg sodium, 35.5g carbs, 7g fiber, 3g sugars, 7g protein Freestyle™ SmartPoints® value 4*
Prep: 5 minutes Chill: 6 hours MAKES 1 SERVING
1 tsp. instant coffee granules
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (I use gluten free)
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
2 packets no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia), or more to taste
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, or more for topping
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
Optional topping: fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- In a medium jar or bowl, combine coffee granules with 1/4 cup hot water. Stir to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, until oats are soft and have absorbed most of the liquid.
Do you head out to work early? Or maybe you can’t eat breakfast first thing in the morning. That’s me!!! When I am headed out for an event or to help out at my old JOB, I pack this yumminess for a mid day snack. What better what to carry it then in a Thirty One thermal….
The Multi Bottle Thermal isn’t just a baby bottle cooler bag, it makes a great lunch tote or snack bag too. Two of them fit perfectly into our ZOUT creating an ideal daycare solution! Adjustable shoulder strap makes carrying easy. I put my favorite Fall personalization on it too…Here are some of the awesome features:
- Two exterior zipper compartments
- Top non-thermal storage compartment
- Large thermal storage compartment
- Holds up to six standard-sized baby bottles
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 10.75″H x 7″L, x 6” D
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!
Thank you EMILY BITES for this yummy recipe….
This one-pot Beefy American Goulash goes by many names. This is a much better alternative than “hamburger helper”! No matter what you call it, there’s no denying this is classic comfort food. Meaty, saucy and full of juicy tomatoes and hearty macaroni, this savory dish comes together simply and all in one pot (yay, less dishes!). This recipe makes a little over 15 cups total, so each satisfying serving is almost 2 cups! That’s a lot of comfort for just 379 calories or 8 Weight Watchers SmartPoints.
This is great just the way it is and PLEASE don’t omit the soy sauce, paprika or seasoned salt – they’re necessary for the flavor! Some people add bell peppers or cheese (yuk) or any other kind of veggie.
Nutrition Information: 379 calories, 49 g carbs, 10 g sugars, 7 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 33 g protein, 5 g fiber. Makes: 8 (2 cups) servings . WWSP: 8
2 lbs uncooked 95% lean ground beef (I used ground turkey)
2 medium yellow onions, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 cups water
2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
3 bay leaves
3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (I used gluten free)
1 tablespoons seasoned salt
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon black pepper
12 oz uncooked elbow macaroni (I used gluten free)
- Place the ground beef in a large dutch oven and bring over medium heat. Cook, breaking up with a spoon or spatula, until the meat is browned and in small pieces. Drain the grease from the pan.
- Add the onions and garlic and stir together. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add the water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, soy sauce, seasoned salt, paprika and black pepper and stir together.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Cover the pot and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and stir until well combined. Re-cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the macaroni is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, stir and remove the bay leaves.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Have leftovers? Why not take them to work with you the next day? Why not try Thirty One’s NEW Lunch Break Thermal Ltd? I know the LunchBreak Thermal is NOT new but this style is…. You can elevate your style with one of our popular lunch thermals in sophisticated fabrics and finishes. Perfectly sized and styled for packing lunch and snacks for work or travel, our roomy insulated cooler bag has a water-resistant thermal lining, zipper closure, extended handle for ease of carrying and chic cotton fabrics. I love the feather personalization because it reminds me of angel wings…. What would your lunch tote say?
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!
I LOVE the friends I have made through my “purse gig“. I had a home party for the first time in probably six months last week. It was one of Club Members who hasn’t had a party in two years. We were both super excited. I will admit, I was a little nervous too. Memory issues tend to make me a little apprehensive. It was wonderful…. not only is my hostess getting MEGA amounts of FREE and discounted products BUT I got to try some awesome treats.
Thank you Bobbi for remembering I was gluten free. She made these AMAZING 4-ingredient cookies for me. Yes, I did share and didn’t take home the whole box but I could of. 🙂
- 2 ripe bananas (The ripest bananas are best.)
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup of chocolate chips, cranberries or raisins (your choice)
- Oven at 350 I line my pans with parchment paper (easy clean up and no added fat)
- Mix all ingredients except the add ins (chips, etc) by hand. It’s not not hard,
- Add chips or fruit.
- Drop by tablespoon. Makes about 18 with a 2 tablespoon scoop.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes – until golden brown.
I put them into the Weight Watcher’s recipe builder to see what they came out to….I did it with raisins which makes them 3 points a piece. If you made them smaller, the points would be less. Do you like one snack or do you feel better when you can eat a few small cookies? You could eat just one which has protein in it but of course, I couldn’t stop at one. LOL.
If you have any left or you want to share them with your friends at work………You can use a Thirty One Around the Clock Thermal. It will hold not only your lunch but have room for some of those extra treats. It is one of our most versatile totes, the Around The Clock Thermal is great for lunch or snacks anytime, anywhere—work, school, festivals, road trips, pool, beach, golf course, boating or sporting events. The water-resistant thermal lining keeps contents cool and makes cleanup easier. A removable shoulder strap means you can carry it any number of ways, including crossbody for hands-free movement. An interior mesh pocket and exterior front zipper pocket provide separate storage options when needed. Makes a great gift for friends, neighbors, kids, teachers and everyone else on the go!
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!