Thank you Weight Watchers USA for today’s recipe……
Last week, I took the plunge! I signed back up for WW Online. I know going to meetings can be overwhelming for me and it is hard to focus BUT I wanted to get off the few pounds which crept back on over the last year or so. I am determined to get back to my goal weight. It will help with the walking issues I am having with MS and I will feel better about ME! So, watch for some YUMMy recipes to come your way….
- 1 small, chopped uncooked onion(s)
- 1 medium clove(s), minced garlic clove(s)
- 1 large, diced uncooked zucchini
- uncooked lean beef round: 16 oz, cut into 1-inch chunks, or 1 pound
- ½ tsp, crushed dried oregano
- 14½ oz, undrained canned diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp canned tomato paste
- ¾ cup(s) dry lentils
- 4 cup(s) canned beef broth
- 1 tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup(s), fresh, slivered basil
Check out this YUMMY and very simple Weight Watchers dessert. Believe it or not, even the people not doing WW (formerly Weight Watchers) love it.
Just a few simply ingredients and you have a yummy dessert for any party. Bet you might even have all of the supplies in your pantry already….
- 121 Box Reduced Fat Graham Crackers
- 2- 3 oz boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 4 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 container fat-free cool whip
- 1 -3 oz box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding
- Mix vanilla pudding with 3 cups of milk as per directions.
- Stir in 1 cool whip.
- Place 1 package of graham crackers in the bottom of 13 x9 pan.
- Top with half of the pudding, more Grahams, rest of pudding.
- Top with last of Grahams.
- Mix chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Spread on top of graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories – 48; Sodium – 61mg; Fat – 0.53g; Protein – 3g; Carbs – 7g; Fiber – 1.0g
Headed for a pool party? Want to take this to a family BBQ? Pack it up in a Thirty One Family Picnic Thermal. Make the most of the picnic season with this structured and spacious thermal. The Family Picnic Thermal’s Leak Lock® lining means you can add ice to this cooler bag to keep food and drinks cold. The frame around the top opening allows for easy access to food and drinks and even lets you turn this tote into a beverage bucket. Bring it with you to family gatherings, tailgates, trips to the beach, days on the boat, potlucks or camping. The hard bottom adds stability, and the exterior zipper pocket can hold utensils, napkins, sunscreen or other small items.
Share your favorite recipe with us and receive some “happy mail” from me! If you try one of our recipes, let us know what you think….
Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!